Thursday, January 3, 2008

Who I am

Most of the people from Myanmar IT field know me as TNT. In Singapore, most of the people know me as Albert. Actually, I'm not a popular person. :D But I've a lot of friends around the world.

As for me, I'm just a person who has one head with two eyes, one nose, a pair of ears and a mouth with 36 teeth and a tongue. :P Having two hands and Legs and a body with full of stomach, heart, liver and so on.. (PS: Please check with your physician for the complete set of interior body.) That's about me. Hmm.. Now you know I'm not different with you, right? But if you are a girl, of course don't worry, I'm totally different with you. If you are a guy, be make sure you are really guy. :D

Personality.. Hmm.. Please send email and ask. I'll tell you detail but this is not for guys and gays. :P
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
ARE YOU HAPPY ENOUGH???
Go back and work, don't waste time.

No comments: